$450 pp | 4 ½ hours return | BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Our renowned long lunch is the ultimate pier to pier food and wine experience in Northland. The experience starts when you step aboard The Landing’s private boat at Russell, Waitangi, or Paihia Wharf for a cruise across the sparkling waters of the Bay of Islands before disembarking at beautiful Wairoa Bay.
Gift vouchers available to purchase here.GIFT VOUCHER
With a glass of Rosé in hand your Landing wine guide will take you on a tour of The Landing, visiting our kiwi-filled native bush and wetlands, historic sites of cultural significance and our vineyard, planted with the region’s signature grape varieties.
You’ll then settle in at our new winery and be guided through the unique and complex characteristics of The Landing wines while overlooking the vineyard. To gain a deeper understanding of what goes into every bottle we’ll also take you on a tour of the winery and barrel room. Linger over a two-course lunch prepared by The Landing’s chef using the best seasonal produce from The Landing’s gardens and the Northland region while enjoying our entire collection of wines at your own pace while overlooking spectacular views of the vineyard, native bush and farmland.
Afterwards, stretch your legs with one of The Landing team on a guided walk, pointing out historical sites, to a lookout point with one of the best views of the Bay of Islands. A trip back to your departure destination by boat completes the day and a food and wine experience you’ll never forget.
- Boat transfers to and from either Russell, Paihia, or Waitangi (weather permitting).
- Tour of The Landing, its significant historical sites and vineyard
- Wine tasting of seven of The Landing Wines with a member of the winery team Winery tour (subject to operational restriction) and barrel tastings.
- Two-course lunch prepared by The Landing’s chef, with two glasses of wine with lunch
- Guided walk across The Landing walking trails and up to the lookout.Book Now